Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Long Time, No See

It's been a leap year february (i.e., 29 days) since I last posted. No particular reason for the lacuna. But I had someone over the weekend tell me that he'd noticed I had not posted in a while. Never in my wildest imagination would I have thought he read my blog, so I took inspiration from the fact someone was actually paying attention.

According to Google Analytics, I had 164 visitors since March 4, an average of 5 a day. That's not bad when you consider that most blogs are read only by the blogger himself and his mom, in whose basement he still lives. Of course, there are SERIOUS blogs like Burnt Orange Report that get millions of visitors. And there are hilariously irreverent blogs like In the Pink Texas that got over 100 hits a day, albeit from the same 19 people. I am proudly one of them.

Anyway, I figure I should entertain my reading public by, well, posting every now and then. And I'll hereby make an effort to do that. So start reading, y'all!

No comments: