Saturday, July 19, 2008

Netroots Natron 2008 in Austrin

The Netroots Nation 2008 conference is in full swing this morning in Austin. It actually started sometime Wednesday evening with a party at the Cedar Door. Thursday night was a big night, with parties at the Club Deville and other locales. Friday night the big events were the GQ Magazine/Huffington Post party at Lambert's and the Daily Kos party at Maggie Mae's.
And then, of course, there was an actual convention, with keynoters and panels and interviews and speakers ... blah, blah, blah. I confess, I've not heard any of that. Today's speakers will include House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and former Vice President and current Chief Environmentalist Al Gore. I'll give them a listen.

I am posting pictures from the event on a Picasa web page here. Check back for updates. My favorite picture so far: David Kobierowski (my co-host on TEXAS POLITICS TODAY), Markos Moulitsas (of DailyKos fame) and me.

No comments: