Friday, July 6, 2007

Hott for Hillary!

Hot on the stiletto heels of Amber Lee Ettinger's "I Got a Crush .. on Obama" video comes one from Taryn Southern called "Hott For Hillary." I am told there are others out there in post-production now. Here's a sample of titles and lyrics:

"I Wanna Go With You, Joe" about Joe Biden:


I know your chances of being elected

Are vanishing into thin air

But I can't wait to run my fingers

Through those sexy plugs in your hair.


"You and Me and She Makes Three" about Dennis Kucinich:


I don't think you can win, your views are just too freaky

But you wife's so hot, I want to try something sneaky

Before I pledge to Edwards, or to Obama give my troth,

Ask your wife to join us so I can do you both.


"I'll Be Your Miss, Chris" about Chris Dodd:


You are such a living legend in the halls of state

Still, I think your current race will meet an ugly fate

At night in Sigma Kappa house, my friends think it's odd

That I still have a crush on that man named Dodd.

No comments: